- If you want to check out equipment for a study abroad event, or for a blackout period (when our office is closed and school is not in session), please click on the following to fill out a survey, so we can process your request in a timely manner.
- We now offer both Macro Lenses and Telephoto lenses at our HUB Location! Additionally, we have moved Macro lenses to our HSB office, and will be moving Telephoto lenses there in the near future.
- STF now has lighting equipment available for checkout! These light kits are great for any photo shoot that needs some extra lighting, and can be
used with any DSLR camera. If you would like to check one out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time to demo the proper use of the equipment.
- If you specifically need a DV-tape video camera (Canon GL-2), please email us and we can reserve it for you.
We removed it from the student request form, but it is still available at our Kane office.
Reservations must be picked up and returned by the original borrower. We do not allow others to pick up or return equipment on behalf of the borrower.
- Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation email after you try to make a booking, your reservation was not placed. In order to make one, please try again and be sure to follow all steps.
- Be sure to check the Contact Information and Hours for times the Offices are closed and check the Policy page for what happens during UW closures.
- Please give us feedback! We can only grow as a program if you, the student, tell us how. Take our anonymous survey today!
- STF is now on Facebook! Come visit our page and like it! We would love to hear from you about our program as well.
- If you're in need of a tripod same-day, we now have them available at our Health Sciences office (I-146).
Like a growing number of sites at the University of Washington, our secure server uses the UW NetID Weblogin Service
in combination with a digital certificate signed by the UW Services Certificate Authority. In order to be able to visit
sites like ours without seeing warning messages each time, you should install the UW Services CA Certificate here.