MIDAlpha TitleTitleYearColor/BWRunning TimeFormatsAbstractTopics
6868QUEBEC5S FORESTS IN A PERSPECTIVE OF SUSTAINED DEVELOPMENT*QUEBEC'S FORESTS IN A PERSPECTIVE OF SUSTAINED DEVELOPMENT*1991color10 minvhs The forests of Quebec is 90% public property with the remaining 10% divided amongst over 120,000 private companies. The Forest Act, enforced by the Ministiere des Forets, ensures the proper management of the forest through policies like sustained yield, and also distributes seedlings for replanting and conducts research to improve the quality of reforested areas. (Donated by the Department of Canadian Studies) (Restricted to use by institutions of learning within the State of Washington only)