- Our Kane Office will be closing early on 1/20/2017 at 4:30pm. If this affects your schedule please call us at (206)-685-6090 and we will try to accommodate you as best we can. If you are due to return equipment today and are only able to return between 4:30pm and 5:00pm please give us a call and we will try to reschedule your due date. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- STLP now has lighting equipment available for checkout! These light kits are great for any photo shoot that needs some extra lighting, and can be
used with any DSLR camera. If you would like to check one out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time to demo the proper use of the equipment.
Reservations must be picked up and returned by the original borrower. We do not allow others to pick up or return equipment on behalf of the borrower.
- If renting for the first time, you will need both a Husky Card and a valid government ID in order to checkout equipment. If you cannot provide these at the time of pickup, we cannot checkout the items to you.
- Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation email after you try to make a booking, your reservation was not placed. In order to make one, please try again and be sure to follow all steps.
- Be sure to check the Contact Information and Hours for times the Offices are closed and check the Policy page for what happens during UW closures.
- Please give us feedback! We can only grow as a program if you, the student, tell us how. Take our anonymous survey today!
- STLP is now on Facebook! Come visit our page and like it! We would love to hear from you about our program as well.
- If you're in need of a tripod same-day, we now have them available at our Health Sciences office (I-146).
Like a growing number of sites at the University of Washington, our secure server uses the UW NetID Weblogin Service
in combination with a digital certificate signed by the UW Services Certificate Authority. In order to be able to visit
sites like ours without seeing warning messages each time, you should install the UW Services CA Certificate here.