This unit is responsible for:
- Supporting learning environments and teaching technologies for UW Seattle, including providing technical support to more than 300 general-use classrooms.
- Managing premiere venues at UW Seattle that host hundreds of events each year, supporting alumni and community engagement with the University, and promoting learning experiences.
- Overseeing classroom technology renovation projects.
- Offering a full range of multimedia and learning space design expertise to the University community.
- Supporting a student technology loan program that provides UW Seattle students with access to modern multimedia and computing equipment.
- Implementing innovative solutions as a national leader in the design and integration of technologies in state-of-the-art learning environments.
- Classroom Features
- Equipment Tutorials
- Event Services and Reservations
- Learning Technologies Workshops
- Student Technology Loan Reservations
- Technology Keys
- Technology Spaces
Email | Phone: 206-221-5000